Sunday, August 21, 2011

A new peaceful world




War kills people and nature. War strikes fear into peoples lives. War destroys many things. War doesn't benefit us but brings us into even more trouble. War turns the world into a dystopian society. If I were to hope for a new world, I would hope for a peaceful world. Because if the world was in peace, everyone in the world would help one another and care for one another. Peace would also promote a stronger relationship for one another. There would also be less war as everyone would be at peace, which peaceful person would want war? If there was no war, less buildings and land would be damaged, less people will die, less people would suffer and no one will live in fear. Everyone could also combine brains as one and try to think of ideas that can innovate, save resources, making the world become even more like a utopian society and making better lives for everyone. I am sure everyone in this world would want a peaceful world. Also, everybody would not get injured as peaceful people wouldn't want to fight. Peace will bring us to more advancement, more progress and more innovation and will stop us from reggresing. How can we develop when we keep fighting? So I hope for a world to be peaceful.

"Peace is not something you wish for; Its something you make, Something you do, Something you are and something you give away. Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment