Monday, August 23, 2010

My Name

My name in the bible means 'God is salvation' in hebrew. I am okay with the meaning because I am a christian and I will not get offended. My name is very popular among Jews. There are also other forms of my name, like Yehoshua, Yeshuah, Hosea, Oshea and Greek Iesos {Jesus}. My parents chose Joshua as my name because my name also means courage and they want me to have courage when I grow up. To be honest, I love my name, it is short and I just find it cool. Whenever people call my name, the voice of my name will echo up my brain which makes me feel proud of my name. I find that my name is my ID. My name represents me like, Joyful, lOves eating, Smart, Hardworking, Useful and Animal lover! I feel that my name is a important part of my life and I will treasure it. This is the name I would like people to respect and to be called for eternity.

1 comment:

  1. Pleasing - more voice in this piece. I like it when you used the letters of your name to tell me more information about yourself. That was strong. Image? You need to work on hook and conclusion, and do you think this is a brief piece? Read some other people's work to see what they are producing.

    ReplyDelete