Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My bag


1. Badge. I chose this item because it is my hobby. Why do I like badges? It is because most badges have cheerful faces, happy faces and sometimes your country flag. Badges are like me, cheerful and happy most of the time. Sometimes I put the badge onto my shirt because I find that they represent me.

2. Two minute mystery collection. I chose this book called two minute mystery collection by Donald J Sobol because I love reading mystery books because it uses my brain to think. And mystery books makes you curious of who is the murderer? Is he innocent or guilty? And that explains that I am a curious guy who likes thinking.

3. MP3. I chose the MP3 for my bag because I love music and whenever I listen to music, I get into the world of relaxing and sometimes day dreaming about being rich hee hee hee. My favourite type of genre in music is pop.

4. Badminton racket. I chose the badminton racket because that is one of my favourite sport. My favourite sport is actually basketball(but I do not have one!). I am a better player in badminton than basketball but I think basketball is more fun.

5. Man Utd shirt. I chose the Manchester United T-shirt because Manchester United is my favourite football club. I also chose this for another reason, can you guess? I also chose this because the brand of the shirt is Nike and Nike is a brand for sports. I love sports and I am good at it and that is why I chose this shirt.

6. Transformers figuring. I chose this toy because it is unique. And it is also my favourite toy when I was young. It is not like other toys. This can turn into vehicles and also turn into a robot. Anybody who likes to play a vehicle and also likes to play a robot, then I think this is the toy for them.

7. Bible. I chose the bible because I am a christian. The bible represents me in many ways. In the bible, there is also a character also called Joshua and it tells how he is bold and courageous. But the main idea why I chose the bible is because I respect my religion.

8. Picture of my pet rabbit. I chose my pet because he is my one and only pet. He is cute, fun, smart and active. He does many funny things like putting all the food that he doesn't like into his potty and only eats his favourite food.

9. Picture of my family. My family is the most important people in the world. They fed me from young to now and kept me healthy. They put me in a school, buy food for me and things I like.

1 comment:

  1. Pleasing. Upload the picture when you can. I was hoping for some more voice in this piece. The personal connection reads a bit flat. Consider word choice and transitions - do the numbers and 'list' style give it the life it needs?

    ReplyDelete